- $105/month (weekly half hour lessons)*
- $210/month (weekly full hour lessons)*
If you have a group such as siblings, parents, or friends that would like to take lessons together, the following rates apply:
- $130/month (weekly half hour lessons) for 2 people. Each additional person is $25.*
- $235/month (weekly full hour lessons) for 3 people. Each additional person is $25.*
Two people may share an hour lesson for the regular rate of $210/month (each pays for one half hour and the time is shared). The same logic applies if three people would like to share a 90 minute lesson, and so forth. Please contact us before scheduling a group larger than 4.
How many lessons per month?
Most months will have four lessons but some may have either three or five depending on holidays and where your lesson falls on the calendar. Your tuition covers the cost of all lessons for the month. For example, there were five Thursdays in March, 2017, but the half hour lesson rate was still $105 for the entire month.
Do you offer lessons every other week?
While we encourage students to do weekly lessons, some instructors may offer bi-weekly lessons on a case by case basis depending on their schedule. In this case, you may have either one or three lessons in a month, depending on holidays and where your lesson falls on the calendar.
* In order to give ample time between students, the half and full hour lessons may not run a full 30 or 60 minutes. Our policy is Half hour lessons shall be no less than 27 minutes in length and full hour lessons shall be no less than 55 minutes in length. If a student is late for their lesson, this policy takes effect at the scheduled start time.